Friday, July 14, 2006

song?

i am really bored through the night.. staying up wif zul .. oh yea.. i got my laptop back yea =) so yea been thinking really alot.. listening to loving memory by alter bridge.. reminds me of jjc .. i close my eyes to see.. and yea they are a part of me.. its the lyrics in the song.. nice yea? feel like making a song now.. hrmm... the title should be.. what is love.. yea.. it has been the question that keeps going on through everyone at least once a life time..

What is love?

i couldnt answer myself why i felt that way,
just watch myself make the same mistake agian
i've been rejected number of times,
asking myself what is love

the love that i dreamt?
the love that i thought?
but what i saw was....

CHORUS

Nothing i ever dreamt of
Nothing i thought it would be
Cause after all,
Love is a game
A game to play
When two falls in love..


haha i dunnoe if this will do.. i just make a short one first la.. =)

No comments: