Monday, January 30, 2006

cny

hello mates.. sowie i was lazy to update my blog that often.. anyway.. today yes it is chinese new year.. went to houses for visiting and as usual i will always be the quiet one cause i dun speak hokkien.. haha.. was quite tired actually.. sleep in the car alot.. and after all the visiting went to watch movie wif my parents at bugis ... I NOT STUPID TOO haha.. ok la.. funny and quite emotional some parts.. i guess local movie suits us the best.. haha

anyway.. wad ran through my mind.. was that i am preparing to go poly if i cant stay in jjc.. planning to take music and technology.. at sp.. so far thats the course that interst me alot.. so ya i must take this a win win situation.. stay in jj will of course be good la.. thats what i want most.. but i cant depend so much on it.. or else i gonna feel so sad.. some to gain some to lose.. but i will of course keep contact wif my jj mates =) espically my banana family haha.. how i wish our jc life just starts.. no results to wait.. gonna miss u mates.. =(

tml going to bryan's crib.. so excited cause i never really been in a big house b4.. it sounds big.. haha.. maybe add some more cash to my collection too? hahah.. well i just wanna have a good time there.. wif all my mates =)

No comments: