Friday, February 03, 2006

revelation

REVELATION is what ppl of jjc has been talking about.. haha.. yea it brings me memories back to me yea or the orientation.. and jj nite.. omg today mass dance was so rusty for me la.. i forget so many moves haha.. anyway.. thanks ogls for all the effort u put in and the stuffs u gave me.. ogsa i din expect something so nice from u all =) og19 yea we took quit alot of photos haha..got the revelation cd too.. yea definately something nice to have.. F4 video was the best la to me.. so damn funny hahaha.. even duo its short.. its very very nice =)

even my stay in jj was short.. only 1 month.. it was one of the best month in skool i ever exprience.. time really fly mates.. the feeling i have now its like leaving u guys.. which is so .. i cant explain it in words.. next week would be our result taking.. it would either i come out of my skool smiling or screaming wif joy.. ya noe wad i got for my result if u can tell which reaction is for wad.. another thing that saddens me is that some of my friends in jj or class not sure abt staying in jj.. come on.. u have the chance.. take it.. u laugh and cheer the loudest in jj.. i can tell u all are happy to be in jj.. whats so hard thinking abt staying in jj.. even if some of them want to leave.. there would be more to come.. this is jj.. if u lost some.. u gain back more.. but one thing for sure is that my class is superb la.. haha.. =) imagine we study 2 years together taking a levels.. it would be a hell of a ride for 2 years.. dun need to think so much.. 1 month and yet so many things happen that change our lives.. everyone is happy in jj i noe it in my heart..

the banana family.. i will have to thank u all for the times we spend together.. it was nice visting bryan house for cny.. going to town wif u all.. we are this close now and yet 1 month ago we were strangers.. haha i seem to be like saying my last words to u all.. but one thing for sure.. i will never forget u guys.. =) keep in contact yea..

and the soccer team.. wifout u guys. i wun be here in jj.. got to thank umar for letting me into the soccer team last decemeber.. and the teachers who advice me and guide me.. i would really love to play wif u guys to the a division championship.. but that has to wait for my results.. even if i dun make it.. i will give u guys my 100% support in winning it and bringing the glory back to JJC !

now my class.. yea u all are the best! this is like my dream team class.. full of entu ppl and funny ppl.. viknesh is a superb class rap haha.. and also u kuinoi.. u all got the job done.. there is always answers to my question whenever i am lost.. thanks to u guys who guide me in class.. the class spirit is there la... i can sense it very strong.. i mean like my whole class is from F1 and i am like from F4.. ya total strangers on the first day when i met u all.. now we united.. even the revelation i was at first at F1 than i went back to F4.. watever it is.. we are 1 jj family.. thats what i feel most =)

well.. guess that wad i have to say b4 anything happens.. and would like to thank these ppl who has touched my life. banana family,bryan,celestine,kuinoi,matin,viknesh,ji shen,macus,liying,nicolas,donald,harison,fis,germaine,liying,xiuli,matani,xinyi,nazrul,syafiq,wanxian,shak,ady,umar,nazra,zai,soccer team jj, ogls , teachers of jj espically mr ng,miss phoo,mr cheng,mr SI, mr shankel..
thanks =)

No comments: