Saturday, February 04, 2006

1

today went to visit the doctor early in the morning.. the report is that i have degenerated my ankle.. not really serious but i have to wear ankle guard from now on when ever i exercise or else it will become worse till i tear it.. and yes i was given the green light to carry on playing soccer!! =) MUAHHAHAHA

than afiq came my house to jam for awhile.. 0mg i was actually singing .. avril lavinge .. yea.. my happy ending.. somehow i enjoy that song very much..yea.. played drums as well.. made my bass drum more power! MUAHAH hahah.. yea.. feel it.. and i share wif him my jj spirit.. haha showed him the videos.. yea.. making him jealous.. and yea after that we went to marina square.. to chill out.. omg i actually broke the glass bottle head wif my teeth.. when i tried to open the cap wif my teeth.. there were small pieces of glass in my mouth.. quickly i hurried to the toilet and wash.. alittle blood only.. lucky nothing serious... whew... today i din really talk much to them... but 1 thing for sure.. we are anxious abt our results.. yea.. in the end i went home at 11.. but i am really bloated now.. hahahah

No comments: