Tuesday, March 21, 2006

passion

hello there... today i just found my old cds.. burn all my old mtv vids and songs inside.. since i was sec 3 ?? haha now i revive them into the laptop.. yea!!! oh man. blink concert videos awesome!! because of all this vidz.. i was greatly inspired each time i watch to be a rocker.. i mean like i felt the passion and the joy of being a musician .. i just love being there on the stage rocking wif my band someday.. wif the crowd responding.. also watch the mtv cribs.. oh man. give me more and better ideas how i wanna my house to be next time haha..

today wasnt really a good day cause i went to the factory agian today for the interview and it was lunch time? so yea i came back 1 hour later wif zhi wei.. and than they say come tml!! whahahahha... so yea.. tml i am going early i dun care.. affter that went home to like do all my cd and stuff.. wanted to find my half life so i can play cs.. but than can't find it.. my cd key!! =( anyway.. the good news is that i am going to the nike joga finals.. wif krisitan and nazrul.. haha!! the underdogs.. we really made it dude.. i gonna play soccer wif matin and all see who going haha.. i love soccer.. i love music.. i love my life if i can do this all my life!! haha..

anyway i watch the mtv diary.. show how billy joe armstrong talk abt his family.. yea its isnt easy to be a musician and balance family the same time.. its no point having a great career being a rocker but have no one share it wif.. its so cute when he drives his son to buy fish ..and the fish is part of the armstrong family .. hahaha.. cool.. if he was my dad.. omg.. yea.. =) seeing blink 182 agian.. made me feel so special.. i really do use to idolised tom delonge.. he is so cool..

well all i can do now is just wait wait wait and go go go go go.. haha.. somethings are meant to take and some meant to leave.. can't take them all rite.. so yea.. maybe when i have a bigger cradle next time =) lulululululu... i am going BLINK!!!! now haha.. yea rock on mates always!

No comments: