Wednesday, March 22, 2006

yea yea

yea yea looky here.. my new blog skin.. kinda of suck? haha .. i did it 4am this morning.. couldnt sleep.. dunnoe why.. btw if yur not using firefox as browser.. the video code will appear as html above here.. dunnoe why.. but yea sowie=) the navigator is above here.. just click click only la.. today is kind of a short day.. woke up at 12pm haha.. than i watched scary movie 3.. than played ps2.. and i realise some things today.. i mean like.. for the past few weeks or days.. i haven really been happy.. maybe only when i play soccer or music.. so yea.. i mean like.. its just not me.. not happy and all.. i can remember clearly that when i was sec 3.. i wished i did not need to sleep.. and enjoy every second of my life.. i would like just chat happily until i drop dead at my com desk.. when i am bored.. i would take up the guitar and strum until my fingers go numb.. than talk to my buddy hakim all that.. laugh wif chee fatt and my classmates.. i mean like i really enjoy life back than.. and all the things happen were so happening.. it was like the begining of life to me..

recently i felt like i gonna die or something haha.. but its stupid yea.. every ending has a begining.. today i was thinking all day about my music.. reading some magazines about music and recordings.. oh man.. i watched muse concert agian.. and yea.. oh man how i wished i am matt.. i would be the happiest man in the world if i could be like him..

i have been planing how is life ahead in the future.. first is doing well in poly.. and having as much fun as i can also.. 3 years.. soccer,music and study would be the only 3 things i must have in order to really be happy.. hope that within the 3 years i could at least have an album.. i think i should at least have 2 albums.. i been playing music for 3-4 years now. and yet i am playing like i learn last year.. which sucks.. so yea.. i got to start being passionate and yea.. and yea.. hope that i could at least play soccer at a higher level.. play for a club and hopefully i might get a chance to play in s league or national team someday..=) haha..

i think living without music for me .. my life would just die.. and now.. listening to tons and tons of songs.. filling up my moods.. yea.. all i wanna do is rock n roll.. RAWK ON mates..! =)

No comments: