Thursday, March 23, 2006

thursday?

hello... life is going in circles for me now.. almost everything i do everyday is repeating all over agian.. been staying home for 3 days.. yea.. its a pain.. daniel came over to my house to collect his application form for his SIM dip.. printed out the wrong one for him lol.. so yea.. he treated me lunch la.. so nice =) he is as usual does his long talk.. one of the things he mention that had my attention was when he asked me if i am in with him playing music at pubs or resturant. well its what i enjoy always.. music.. haha so yea we practice a few songs.. and i said that i will be a part time musician from now.. its cool.. i mean music is the beat of my life..

now everyone is busy.. i feel so alone now days.. and when its time to have fun for me.. suddenly so many people ask me out.. man.. its killing me now getting bored.. all i do now is watch movies at home sleep eat and play haha.. and i just cant stop dreaming at home!! help me.. haha..

this sucks

No comments: