Saturday, March 25, 2006

yea yea

hey.. went to np ealier in the afternoon wif chee fatt and my parents.. yea.. met cheryl and joel there haha.. awesome.. registered for the camps.. looking at the people around makes me feel anxious haha.. gonna be someone i know someday.. so far so good =) its my skool !! come on.. i got to love it.. found out that i gonna study programming for my first module.. haha yea C programming.. been wanting to study it since i was p6 haha.. serious.. and now finally its something i got to study.. way too awesome.. hope that studying something i really like will motivate me =) and yea i think i talk abt this yesterday abt daniel asking me to join him to play music for money.. yea i think its a good idea.. more exposure.. same goes to more exprience and all..

yea i gonna play soccer tml.. for coffee bean.. yea striker!!!! MUAHAHAA finally.. gonna unlesh everything tml.. and all .. my poor +10 haha.. long time no play.. and yea tml we gonna play.. hehe.. hope that my foot injury is okay.. damn pain la that time i landed on my foot bone so hard..hope tml i can play.. yea yea..

notin much to say.. so yea.. the chapter begins..

No comments: