Thursday, May 24, 2007

everyone cares

ac milian are the champions!!! hahaha liverpool u just suck so bad.. =)
today start my day quite smoothly.. my dad sent me to school and was talking to me about buying a new guitar amp... we will always have our own talk between father and son... its just amazing to have a dad like him.. just that i dun dare to show how much i do appriciate for everything he done for me.. i can feel how much he suffered last time to actualy bring up this family.. there is nothing in this world can i ever repay him back to whats he has done.. even when he yell and nags at me.. after awhile he will always come back to me and like u noe pity me.. no one can ever will replace my dad =)

start school wif DEL practical.. it was quite easy and i ended early but i stayed wif the rest and teach them so we can go and have lunch together.. actually what was on my mind all these while since yesterday was thiking how is mel doing... and she is like so down because her crush is mad at her for getting that gas agian... the fact is that everyone is mad for her buying that and use it to escape from trouble.. friends are not blind or deaf... they are all mad because they do care for you..

yesterday i had a guys talk with a few of them.. they were like ming you got to stop her from doing that .. its like she is killing herself with it... and there is no way you can escape yur fate in trouble.. life is always challange and you have to face it no matter what.. if you fail to take the challange .. you fail life.. your life is destroyed.. i dun want that to happen to her.. everyone doesnt want that to happen either...

now i will just still go on being there for her
so that she doesnt to have to fall so hard

life is like a box of chocolates
you never know what you gonna get..



the story of forest gump
the movie ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! =)
i like this picture.. its so cute

No comments: