Friday, May 25, 2007

warning...

today i had trouble waking up.. was really really tired.. lol.. i fell asleep half way chatting on my com . yesterday was a better day i guess? went to school and started wif practicals and then break then end my day wif programing test which i think i screwed up haha.. after that went to the library oh yea to get everyone write the card .. well all the effort was paid off.. after collecting every cards.. thank you guys for writing the card even if you really don't know what to write.. mel was touched by the cards and i am glad she is.. went to KAP in the end to eat macs!! haha.. omg i ate so little la.. dunnoe why but got like no mood to eat.. send mel back home till her busstop and i went home.. my dad was calling me non stop asking where am i lol.. i kept saying i was on the bus.. reaching.. for 1 hour.. well my parents still treats me like a small a little boy still..

anyway things are getting back to normal.. and i am so glad things are like falling into place neatly after since a long horrible week.. let time heal things ..things may sound weird between us now but it doesnt matter as long i know you are happy =)
this sunday gonna jam!!!omg its like been 2 weeks never jam =( so yea yea yeayea.. this saturday going kayaking at kallang!! omg i miss kayaking alot.. reminds me of my old ncc days.. haha.. i had great memories being in ncc.. somehow i think ncc build my confidence alot when i was younger.. well the best part was guiding the juniors.. i like teaching somehow.. i dunnoe why . it just feels good that u teach someone something and the person learns from you.. maybe i might wanna be a teacher someday.. who knows =)

life is like a rollercoaster - ronan keatings

No comments: