Thursday, May 24, 2007

a sad story

my memories i recalled them clearly.. what happen to me recently had made me look back so much.. and realise how i miss my ex.. i spend the whole night thinking of the sweet memories.. because i am who i am now because someone changed my life. it has keep deep inside my heart all these while 3 years and counting... i couldnt help to control my emotions but to just to keep back flashing my sweet memories i had... to be honest.. i never regret my memories.. it will always be keept as a part of my life about how a sweet fairy tale journey between 2 person. If u had watch the show A Walk to Remember.. its almost exactly what happened to me.. i'll always remember how you held me and tell me that everything is alright . the angel of my life just walk into my life and left me a better person. like she will always said " don't be sad because it ended , be glad because it happened " yes its true i am sooo glad it happen as a part of my life to be in love so deeply...

mel has been thinking alot about her beautiful memories too.. but dont know what she is thinking exactly right now.. i am just dead worried abt her right now.. hope everything is alright.. i just cant bear to see her fall on her feet.. and i promise i never let her fall.. but tonight is something that i cant do anything.. she told me that we should be frens.. cause she din wan things to be too complicated and how much she still thinks abt her crush.. i guess its similar to what i have type above.. but well.. to me it will always be kept a sweet memory to remember..

i know that u dont wan to hurt me
but i rather let myself get hurt
because all i wanna see is that smile on your face
telling me that everything is okay
we have been close alot of times
till i can feel your heartbeat
i always wanted to tell you how much i love you
but i dint dare to cause
i am scared u will leave me

wat a strange world,
we may be very close and show love
but the very fact is that
we are not together.

mel... you can never run away from reality
but you can make dreams into reality
slowly it takes time
i seriously had fun wif you alot
even you hurt me or ignore me
stop hurting yurself.. i beg
its pains me alot seeing you like this
be strong and face reality
and you dont have to be on your own to do this
have FAITH!
isnt that what you believe in?

i see something special in you mel..
and i know it by looking into your eyes
you deserve to be happier..
if it takes me to give up even..
i will rather u be happier..
just dont forget abt my feelings

you are the light of my life
without you i am lost
you never fail to make me smile
even when u hit me
you will always be kept in my heart
where i feel you always

i love you always....


Love is patient, love is kind.
Love is not jealous, it does not brag, and it is not proud.
Love is not rude, is not selfish, and does not become angry easily.
Love does not remember wrongs done against it.
Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with truth.
Love bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails


sometimes i'll just hold my breath
just to feel your heartbeat

No comments: