Tuesday, May 22, 2007

in the school library studying for my test this comming thursday.. my shoulder hurts like hell i dunnoe why.. think i accidentally fell down and land hard thats why.. and now its irritating me the pain!! =( anyways i went to tampines just now at st hilda's primary school to teach primary 3 kids lego robotics.. omg they are sooooo CUTE!! haha.. they all just look soo happy and amaze with the wonders of robot.. and its so cute the way they address me haha.. me MING! wth hahaha.. you noe primary school must like greet and thank the teacher.. but i love it when they say thank you.. cause i was at the back of the class doing the computer then they were at the front.. the actually turn back to face me and say Thank you mr ming , may god bless you... omg it just felt soo nice la =) small kids who are actually 10 years younger than me... haha... it was a great exprience at the same time tiring.. i miss working =( alot.. i need to work to have a source of income.. which makes me want to start a business even more.. my group are all behind me supporting to start the business.. so yea i hope i can make the most out of it...

after teaching i went to simei eastpoint to find beatrice.. she was in a saloon dunnoe doing what to her hair with the slightest difference i can see haha.. waste time only hahaha.. after that go eat bk and came back school.. i was sleeping in the train really super tired dun know why.. i miss my class today to have my project meeting .. got so many things to revise now.. my common test are like next 2 weeks and this week aready got programming test.. haiz... well i bought a bunch of blank cards just now for the sake of writing whatever i want when i am bored haha.. how bored life can be..

i shall get back studying ...

No comments: